But for January, I’m setting a goal of 4 books.
What I read:
- Zen & The Art of Happiness—Chris Prentiss
- 5* (Jan 4)
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing—Hank Green
- 4.75* (Dec 13)
- A Map of Days (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #4)—Ransom Riggs
- 3* (Jan 24)
- Pocket RBG Wisdom: Supreme Quotes and Inspired Musings from Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 4* (Jan 31)
Excuse(s) for Not Reading More: I technically met my goal, but January was a hard month.
Diversity? Could’ve been better.
Star Ratings: Based on the flat stars Goodreads displays in list-view, not the quarter-star system I assign in my reviews.
- 5 stars: 2 books
- 4 stars: 1 book
- 3 stars: 1 book
- 2 stars: 0 books
- 1 star: 0 books
- 0 stars: 0 books
- Abandoned: 0 books (though I’m close on one…)
- Not rated: 0 books
Pages Read: (does not include abandoned books, edited manuscripts, etc.)
- January – 1085
1. Read 48 books – I’m on pace with 4. (my Goodreads Challenge)
2. Decrease my TBR –
3. Read 12 not-novels – Nonfiction, poetry, essays, or fiction anthologies all count.
- Jan – 2 (pocket quotes, nonfiction zen)
I made my January goal, but 2 of the books were really short. For February, I’m setting a goal of 4 books.